Our U.K. Desk is a multi-disciplinary team of attorneys and professionals with strong credentials and experience in a variety of practice areas. Our U.K. Desk professionals are active in many cross-border businesses and legal organizations, such as the Society of English and American Lawyers, the American Foreign Law Association and the American Immigration Lawyers Association, and are always striving to be updated in current events of legal consequence.
We counsel clients in the following matters, including but not limited to, key features of U.S. law and practice:
- Licensing and distribution of products or services;
- Intellectual property;
- Real Estate;
- Taxation, wealth protection/trusts and estates;
- Litigation and dispute resolution;
- White-collar defense and investigations; and
- U.S. export regulation of technology and ITAR (international traffic in arms regulation) compliance.
Dunnington, Bartholow & Miller LLP provides legal advice and assistance to U.K. companies and individuals in their business endeavors in, or impacted by the laws of, the United States. Those services have been strongly enhanced by the firm’s strategic alliance with the Cicero League of International Lawyers, an established network of international independent law firms which provides links to international high quality niche law firms principally in the corporate/commercial/property sectors.